Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Entry

Hey guys.

This will be my first Blog. I'll start off by telling you a little about myself. I am 27 and im married with 4 beautiful children, 2 Boys and 2 girls. They are my entire world!!



Front row, left, Bethany (6) Back row, left to right, Zachery (10), Haley (8), Tylor (11)



Things i enjoy.....
Basketball, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Exercise, Camping, Hiking, Swimming, Music, Dancing, Movies, Reading, Art, Makeup, Fashion, Nail Art, Motorcycles, Cars, Talking on the phone, Hanging out with friends, Spending time with my kids, Tanning, Painting, Cooking, Cleaning ( Yes i really do enjoy cleaning!!), Long hot bubble baths, The Beach, and sooooo much more. Ask if you want to know.


If you have any questions you can email me at jennysblog@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment