Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Colors!!

Hey guys, since Spring is here i wanted to do a playful Spring look for you.












All items used are by MAC unless otherwise stated.

Add a base, i used Painterly paint pot.
Then add a white frosty color the the inner corner of your eye, swooping around the tear duct area and down under the inner 1/3 of your lower lash line. I used Vanilla pigment.
Add a light Baby Blue color to the outer 2/3 of your lid and the outer 2/3 of your lower lash line blending into the white. I used Moon's Reflection.
Then add purple, with a crease brush to the crease, blending up slightly and forming a "V" in the outer corner.
around the outer corner of your lid. I used Violet pigment.
Add a highlight color to your brow bone blending into the purple to get rid of any harsh lines, i used Vanilla pigment again.
Apply black liner to your upper lash line (very thin line) I used a Stilla Smudge Pot in Black.
Then add a purple liner to your lower water line, i used a Sephora Jumbo pencil in Purple.
Curl your lashes and add false lashes if you want. I used E.L.F lashes in Natural.
Reline your top lash line with your black liner and add black mascara. I used my favorite, Loreal Telescopic.
Hope you guys enjoy this look! If you have any questions or requests email me at jennysblog@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment