Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Give Me Liberty of London Haul and Swatches



My package finally arrived. I am going to be showing you what i got from the new collection and also from the permanent line. Also i will add swatches, i want to say first of all that my swatches are not as good as i would have liked them to be but again, i am very bad with a camera and i cannot, for the life of me, figure out the settings.
So first here are the collection items...

And the two things i got from the permanent line..


Now for the swatches..
Lipsticks- from left to right, Blooming Lovely and Peachstock

Lipglass- from top to bottom,English Accents and Frankly Fresh

Beauty Powders-from left to right, Shell Pearl and Summer Rose

Blush-Prim and Proper

Eyeshadows-from left to right,Dames Desire and Birds & Berries


Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo- Odd Couple



I'm not going to swatch the Paint Pot because its just a nude skin toned color and you will not be able to see it but it's called Painterly. Looks like this...

If you have any question or you want a review of anything shown feel free to email me at jennysblog@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment