Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask Review

Ok, so I've been looking for a great hair mask for months with no luck. I was at Wal-Mart a while back and saw this product and decided to try it. Let me just say....this stuff is Amazing! Once a week, after you wash your hair, you apply the product and leave it in for about 5 minutes and then rinse it out. On the tub of product it says "Dramatically quenches parched hair leaving hair supple and restored while shielding it from damage"
I've been using this for about 5 weeks now and my hair feels so soft and smooth, the frizz is gone, and my hair is so moisturized. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dried, damaged hair and is looking for an easy way to restore moisture to their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment