Thursday, May 7, 2009

Watermelon Crush




I know Summer is right around the corner, so i did a look inspired by Summer memories. Everyone remembers eating Watermelon outside with the family on a hot Summer evening. So here is a look that reminded me of that.
The colors dont show up as intense in my photo because i dont know how to use the settings on my camera yet. I have a Kodak EASYSHARE Z1012 IS Digital Camera, so if anyone knows how to do that please email me at jennysblog@yahoo.com and let me know.
Also, here is a link showing the Camera i have http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Kodak%20EASYSHARE%20Z1012%20IS%20Digital%20Camera:1995451042
Thanks, and Enjoy!


Products used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Loreal HIP Duo in Flashy (The Teal side) -Applied all over lid and inner 1/2 lower lash line
Red color from 120 Palette -Define line in crease and on outer 1/2 lower lash line
Loreal HIP Duo in Adverturous (The Pink side) -On top of the Red and blended upward slightly also blended slightly into red on lower lash line
NYX White Pearl in tear duct area and under brow
Loreal Telescopic liquid liner in Carbon Black
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black
Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes in Flirty


EDIT:
I also did a fun Watermelon nail to go with the look

No comments:

Post a Comment